Information provided pursuant to art. 13-14 of reg. 2016/679 / EU
o GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
The processing of personal data will be based on the rules indicated on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR 2016/679, therefore, we therefore provide you with the following information:
Personal data will be provided at the time of the purchase request.
The personal data provided will be subject to:
in relation to legal, tax and service obligations:
– processing relating to legislative and commercial purposes;
– of treatment aimed at making the commercial relationship possible, will not involve the disclosure of personal data to third parties.
in relation to the need for communication of the Company’s activities:
– processing connected to the need to understand, for the achievement of commercial activities, which are the most suitable methods for customers;
– processing connected to the need to propose activities to customers;
We inform you that, taking into account the purposes of the processing as illustrated above, the provision of data is mandatory and their failure, partial or incorrect, could result in the impossibility of carrying out the purchase and sale activity.
If the person providing the data is under the age of 16, this treatment is lawful only if and to the extent that such consent has been given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility for which the bank account and / or credit card ownership.
The treatment will be carried out only with IT and telematic tools, with organization and processing logics strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in order to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational, physical and logical measures envisaged by the current provisions.
We inform you that customer data and information relating to their activities can be acquired, with appropriate procedures, and without requesting MIELE DETTORI from software service providers that offer payment services (credit card managers) also operating at outside the national territory (also outside the EU).
The customer is informed that for payment by credit cards DETTORI ANGELO & C. relies on the Strype platform (https://stripe.com/it/about) and that DETTORI ANGELO & C. does not have access to the credit card data credit. Same thing applies to payment through the PayPal channel.
The payment data by credit cards, PayPal or Apple Pay or Google Pay for security reasons, are not retained on the mieledettori.com website, these can be consulted by DETTORI ANGELO & C., in the payment platforms.
Personal data are kept for the entire duration of the commercial relationship and up to the request for revocation, or other type of termination of the relationship, in the prescription terms indicated in art. 2220 of the Civil Code.
You can, at any time, exercise the rights:
– access to personal data;
– to obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concern him in cases where this does not conflict with other legal provisions;
– to oppose the treatment;
– to withdraw consent, where provided in cases where this does not conflict with other legal provisions: the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
– to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
The exercise of your rights may take place by sending a request by email to email@example.com.
The Data Controller is DETTORI ANGELO, Via Carlo Dossi 15, 47924 RIMINI. The Data Processor, which you can contact to exercise the rights referred to in Art. 12 and / or for any clarifications regarding the protection of personal data, it can be reached at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.